Stay in touch while we are starting up:
→ Sign up for our future email updates.
→ Connect on Facebook.
In the future there will be many ways to engage in the network – as journeyer, host, guide, etc. Connecting now makes sure you will be the first to know!
For general inquiries email us at info [at] journeynet.org.
Would you like to help?
We are now at the very start of bringing the vision for The Journey Network into life. We’re following two tracks at the same time: prototyping (the Pioneer Journey) and building the foundation. At this stage, we are interested to get in touch with people who would consider to invest in us and/or with us – with time, money or other resources. Specifically:
- people who are interested to step in in an entrepreneurial way, esp. in the areas mentioned below. Preferably with experience in initiatory work, interested and able to translate this into the TJN platform.
- business / organizational design
- designing and building the website and IT infrastructure
- ‘curriculum’ design / development
- people who are interested in (helping getting access to) seed funding (for) TJN in this early phase.
Last but not least: We see and experience The Journey Network as vision that wants to emerge, that wants to be born into the world. We see ourselves as serving this process of birthing, not so much as owners of the vision.
Please email Martin Cadée at martin [at] journeynet.org if you would like to discuss getting involved in co-creating TJN.